Kinaway’s Fashion & Textiles Program supports First Nations businesses interested in improving and boosting their businesses visibility.
The ‘Kinaway Fashion & Textiles Program’ seeks to increase the visibility of the Aboriginal owned businesses, improve the quality of business marketing and improve the skills of business owners.
The program provides selected Victorian First Nations businesses access to a range of tools and resources to market their business and increase their visibility across four streams.
Kinaway’s Fashion & Textiles Program aims to boost visibility outcomes for First Nations businesses and seeks to:
- increase the visibility of the First Nations business sector in Victoria and Kinaway’s First Nations business members.
- facilitate activities that help improve the visibility of female-owned First Nations businesses and First Nations businesswomen.
- work with businesses to improve the visibility of their businesses online
- work with businesses to improve the quality of their social media offering including their reach, engagement and conversion.
- work with businesses to provide high-quality publicity outcomes that promotes their products/services and increases their visibility in traditional media.
- work with businesses to improve their capability and capacity to manage their online profiles and presence.
- Applicants – The First Nations business owner must be the applicant for publicity related submissions.
Overall Criteria for Selection:
- Be a business that….
- The business must be a current Kinaway member to receive support through this program
- You (the business owner/s) must be willing to be interviewed live in person e.g. for radio/tv and be photographed for streams related to publicity outcomes.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
This program is funded through a range of partners including key supporters: