Process for registration
I am an Aboriginal business owner and want to register with Kinaway
- Select the option Indigenous Business Owner above, register your business and pay the $149 annual membership fee
- Your application will be reviewed by the board and you will be informed of the outcome
- Once your application is approved you will receive a membership kit including an electronic copy of our certified member logo for your website and marketing material
I just want to register on the free directory
- Register your business on the directory – your application will still need to be assessed by the board and will be loaded to the website once it has been approved
- You will not be a Kinaway Certified Aboriginal business and will not have access to the many membership benefits that apply
- You can upgrade your membership to full membership at any time simply by selecting the Indigenous Business Owner option above and completing the payment of $149.
You are able to pay for your membership via our online secure portal using credit card or paypal.
Membership fees have been established to take into account the differing financial position of members.
Membership fees are due annually. Your membership period commences on the day your payment is received by Kinaway Chamber of Commerce Vic Ltd. You will be sent an annual invoice close to your renewal date with payment options.
There are many sectors across Victoria that are looking to source Aboriginal businesses both in metro and regional areas being visible will increase your chances of success. Your business will be visible to thousands of buyers across Victoria allowing the potential for deals to occur.
Kinaway has a privacy statement that clearly articulates how we will protect your privacy. We take your privacy seriously. Kinaway will not willingly share your information with any third party, marketing agency, government department or allow your contact details to be visible without your consent..