If you meet all of the criteria below, then you will qualify for 8 hours of FREE business coaching via the partnership between Kinaway Chamber of Commerce and Quinlan Consulting.
You are a small business in Victoria:
• With less than 20 full-time employees or
• With more than 20 full-time employees but less than $50 million in turnover or
• As a sole trader with no employees, you must demonstrate that you received most of your income from the business prior to 1 March 2020.
BENEFITS TO YOU
The Business Recovery Support Program offers tailored guidance in 5 key areas:
- Business Recovery,
- Market Transformation,
- Digital Literacy and Engagement,
- Marketing and Supply Chain Diversification,
- Re-skilling and Training.
Quinlan Consulting has experts in all areas of the program, so depending on what your needs are, we can partner with you to customise a solution unique to your business needs.
As part of the 8 hours, we can develop / implement benefits such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) improvements, designing websites, flyers, financial budgets, HR procedure forms etc, as well as strategic guidance.
This may include things such as employee contract development, policy development, human resource advice, and financial advice.
HOW TO GET THE 8 FREE HOURS
To register for the 8 free hours, you should:
1. Complete the EOI below to register your interest with Kinaway. The form takes no more than 12 minutes to complete.
• Have your business details on hand including trading name of the business, any registered business names, ABN, name(s) of the business owner(s), Business address, Industry, then it asks in which of the 5 areas you need support.
2. Kinaway will reach out to arrange your initial meeting with Quinlan Consulting.
3. Applications close 26th September 2021 11:59pm. Once you are approved you have until December 2021 to use the 8 hours.