Paul Seidel, the resident ‘Super Guide’ at GigSuper takes you through all ins and outs self-employed business owners need to know when it comes to super.
He explains why it’s so important to be thinking about now and shows you a practical roadmap that will get you on track to regularly contributing to your own super to build s nest-egg.
Here’s what this webinar will cover:
- Practical (and totally achievable) steps to how to do your super when you’re self-employed.
- How much to put into super (let’s get to the bottom of this once and for all)
- The most common hurdle to saving for super and how you can actually use it to your advantage
- How to make sense of the financial speak without having to pay a financial expert thousands to decode it for you.
- How to squeeze every dollar out of tax time with the help of your super
You’ll go from thinking “I haven’t touched my super since I had a job working for someone else” to “it’s not as hard as I thought if I’m self-employed”
Paul is the resident Super Guide at GigSuper, Australia’s only super fund built for self-employed people and created with the simple philosophy that you shouldn’t need to be a finance expert to do super properly when you work for yourself.
A former financial advisor, Paul has been exposed to the devastating side effects of self-employed people retiring with little to no superannuation, and he’s incredibly eager to play a role in changing that for all self-employed business owners.
This webinar is presented by: