You can check if you operate in the selected industries below. Think cafes, chocolate retailers, florists, earthmovers, events, tourism, photographers:
You are eligible to apply if you are NOT an employer and also if you HAVE received Business Support Funds.
You MUST have been:
  • registered for goods and services tax (GST) on 12 February 2021
  • hold an Australian business number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 12 February 2021.
See the webpage for further details…Circuit Breaker funding

Leave a Reply