Reed Gift Fair – Trade Opportunity
Kinaway is offering selected members the opportunity to exhibit at this premier trade fair event in August. The fair is focussed on businesses who wholesale gift, home and fashion products to retailers.
This is a great opportunity for Kinaway members to get in front of retailers and sell their products in 2021. Many Bricks and Mortar retailers are back trading post Covid restrictions and keen to get new and exciting products in front of their customers.
Businesses who participate in this program will exhibit in the fair receiving wholesale orders from retailers across the country for their products. Orders are then delivered at a point in the future (usually in time for the Christmas sales period).
Who should apply?
Businesses who create or sell art/design, fashion, homewares and jewellery, anything that is gift-related. Your business:
- should be ready to grow your wholesale customer base
- must sell at wholesale prices with a suitable margin for retail trade customers.
- must be able to supply products in bulk directly to wholesalers
- should be able to supply those products between August and October (preferred)
- must be able to attend most dates of the fair (or have a proxy/staff member to sell your products on the occasional date you cannot attend)
- ideally has a point-of-sale system (this is not mandatory)
- be able to participate in the bump-in and bump-out dates prior and post the fair
- be able to attend pre-fair Zoom sessions to prepare for exhibiting
- should have public and product liability insurance
Note: This fair is not a fair for the general public, customers attending are trade customers and only orders are taken for supply on a future date.
This EOI closes at Midnight, Monday 17 May 2021
For enquiries regarding applying and being a participant please call Liz Liddle on 0499 908 017
Expression of Interest Form
To apply complete the EOI form below and submit…